- How well do you adjust to sleeping in an unfamiliar place? If I’m not at home or somewhere I’m really comfortable, I sleep like shit, at least compared to how I usually sleep. I wake up a lot.
- When were you recently someone’s guest, and when were you recently someone’s host? My last overnight stay was probably at my parents’, but aside from that, friend Emily hosted us last weekend after dinner. I rarely host–the apartment is too messy and too small, but I’d like to do it more. Our last overnight guests were probably my fiancé’s brother and sister-in-law when they were in town for my brother’s wedding, but his sister Emily hung out for a little bit once.
- What’s the ickiest place where you’ve ever showered or bathed? I don’t know. I honestly can’t think of a place that was really terrible. Even outdoor showers at the beach aren’t bad because, well, it’s the beach. Maybe at camp with Terra? There’s no running water, so we just kind of rinse off in the river.
- What’s something you don’t need but insist on taking when you travel? I always pack more clothes than I need just in case, and I always take a book. I consider this a need, though.
- Who’s got a comfy couch? My Uncle Clark used to have a great one, but he got rid of it. Maybe my parents? Mine’s comfy but as old as I am and falling apart, so…