- When have you had a wardrobe malfunction? I came close last weekend–I had a loose top on and was outside in the wind, and it was just the perfect combination to wear it was blowing my shirt right up.
- When did you last have a problem with your alarm clock? It didn’t go off a few days ago, but we have no idea why. Although we can’t rule out the very real possibility that I turned it off while I was half-asleep the second it went off.
- What was your most recent computer problem, and what was the fix? I have trouble sometimes with certain pages not loading. Usually a browser restart fixes it.
- What’s something about cars you know specifically because you had to have one repaired? Um…nothing. Not because I’ve never had a repair, but because my brain doesn’t retain the information.
- Have you had any brain malfunctions this week? There were a couple errors in transcripts at work that I didn’t catch until I’d looked at the same sentences a few times and finally realized it, but with transcripts, it’s super easy to not really read them closely. And then I forgot what day of the week it was just about every day but Monday and Friday.