Unfamiliar with this week’s tune? Hear it here.
1) In this song, a man pleads with his girlfriend to make up her mind. Do you consider yourself decisive? The fact that I was gonna write a response explaining that I can be sometimes tells me that I’m really not. I’d say in general, though, no–I don’t really go back and forth on things. But I’m good for struggling with certain decisions.
Since this song is all about either/or, we’re using that as our theme this Saturday …
2) Choose a condiment: Catsup or mustard? Ketchup, strictly Heinz.
3) Choose a sci-fi series: Star Wars or Star Trek? Star Wars, mostly because I’m more familiar with it.
4) Choose your spy: James Bond or Jason Bourne? James Bond, but I have a feeling that when I get around to tackling the Bourne movies, I’ll prefer him.
5) Choose your winter sport: Football or hockey? HOCKEY. LET’S GO PENS!
6) Choose your breakfast: Pancakes or waffles? Waffles. With strawberries and whipped cream.
7) Choose your side: French fries or potato chips? Fries. With Heinz ketchup.
8) Choose your chore: Washing dishes or doing laundry? Laundry, easy.
9) Choose your nextdoor neighbors: Munsters or Addams Family? Hmm. I guess Addams Family.