- What keeps you on the straight and narrow? As a kid, I was terrified of getting in trouble, at least in school–at home, I wasn’t exactly a bad kid, but I definitely pushed things. So then, it was probably just not wanting to get in trouble, but now it’s for sure just wanting to be a good person and a genuine desire to do the right thing. I make mistakes, but I almost never intentionally do something to be a dick.
- Who in your life is a real straight shooter? My fiancé, which is one of the things I love about him. It’s gotten him into trouble a few times, naturally, but I know I can count on him to be really honest with me and he knows that even if I don’t react well, that is what I want.
- How straight are your teeth and hair? My teeth are pretty straight, thanks to braces. I can feel that some are a little crooked, but it’s not visibly noticeable. My hair, however, is nowhere near straight. It’s been gradually getting curlier and curlier since about puberty.
- What’s a good song with the word straight in its lyrics or title? I got nothin’. My collection in iTunes isn’t up-to-date to help me. Wait! “Straight to Hell” by The Clash. You may also recognize it as the song MIA sampled for “Paper Planes.”
- What’s something that needs straightening? My entire apartment.