- What might you put in a small, pretty glass bottle as a romantic gift to someone? I’d be giving it to my fiancé, but I can’t think of what I’d put in it. Maybe a tiny terrarium. I think he’d like that.
- Someone you care very much for is leaving for a long time but will be back. What small object (not a photo) might you give him or her to remember you by? Maybe find something little I know they’d like or something that refers to an inside joke.
- If you were to leave a small mark in your current residence, as lasting evidence that you lived there, what would you leave, and where would you leave it? I mean, realistically, living in an apartment, I probably couldn’t leave anything because the bastards would probably charge me for it. I’m not sure what I would leave, though, but I will say I’ve always enjoyed stories of the Pittsburgh Steelers leaving porn in the St. Vincent dorm rooms they stayed in during training camp.
- What would you like to toss into the fires of Mount Doom? Probably our two broken mini washers, because I don’t know what else to do with them.
- Those adopt-a-star things are gimmicky rip-offs, but if they weren’t, and someone gave you one as a gift, what would you name it? It might depend on the person, actually, because like question 2, I think I’d want it to be something related to who gifted it. Or I’d ask my fiancé to come up with some really stupid star pun. Or maybe choose one of David Bowie’s space-related songs, except “Starman,” because that’s too easy, yet it is stupid enough to be funny…or maybe I’d just name it David Bowie, even though I’m sure someone else has already had that idea.
As always, from here.