Saturday 9: C Is for Cookie
Don’t blame Sam. Harriet requested Cookie Monster.
Unfamiliar with this week’s tune? Hear it here.
1) This week’s featured artist, Cookie Monster says his favorite TV show is Monsterpiece Theater. What show do you try never to miss? I don’t have cable, so I don’t really have anything I watch regularly. I stick to a few shows at a time on Netflix. My fiancé and I have ones we watch on our own and ones we watch together.
2) Though he goes by Cookie Monster professionally, he is still called Sid by his family. When will you next get together with your relatives? Probably at my wedding!
4) Fig Newtons contain no cholesterol. Do you read nutrition labels before eating snacks? Or does knowing the truth about your favorite sweets ruin your enjoyment? I do try to count calories and limit things like sugar intake, but I also don’t totally deprive myself of the things I like.
5) Biscotti are designed for dipping into drinks. Do you like to dunk your cookies? Absolutely not. I’m the kind of person who doesn’t like their food mixing on the plate, and this applies. I don’t like a dunked cookie, and I don’t like crumbs in my milk.
6) Do you prefer cookies made with milk chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips? Or are you a rebel who prefers butterscotch chips? No real preference. A cookie is a cookie.
7) Bill Murray once said, “Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues.” Do you like raisin cookies? I do, actually, and when I was still living with my parents, they were the one type I could get for myself that wouldn’t get eaten by the rest of the family–at least until they ate all the Oreos. Same thing with coconut candies. Got them all to myself.