- There’s a convenience store nearby and you have a small case of the munchies. What do you grab? I probably think about finding something healthy-ish, but ultimately settle on some chocolate-chip cookies. Or! If it’s a Sheetz, which is likely where I’m from, I order something, probably a veggie sandwich.
- You’re about to get on a plane and someone just stole all your reading material, but there’s a newsstand nearby. What magazine (of likely available titles) do you grab? A couple music magazines, most likely Rolling Stone and Spin because those are readily available. Maybe keep an eye out for others that I know I’ll like, like something politics.
- On a regular work day, where do you grab lunch and what do you get if you don’t bring a lunch from home? So I’ve never gone out for lunch at work outside of my first day–except for maybe once or twice–mostly because we get a half-hour and even with a good number of food options just down the road, you kill that half-hour really fast before you even get to eat. I’d probably either get a baked potato from Wendy’s, a salad from McDonald’s, or see what local café Zoup has.
- Instead of a lunch, you decide you need a quick nap during your workday. Where can you grab 40 winks? My car’s probably my best option.
- How close to your head is your cell phone when you’re asleep in bed? Almost always right next to it on my nightstand. I keep it out of the bed itself.
As always, from Friday 5.