- How confidently could you turn a cartwheel right now? I am very confident I can’t do one at all. I never did master it to begin with.
- How (physically) flexible are you? Not very. I used to be more flexible when I did ballet, but I’ve probably lost all of it.
- How are your Frisbee-throwing skills? I haven’t done it in years, but they were never good. I’d imagine they haven’t improved.
- Which carnival game do you have the best shot at winning? I’m not sure, because my parents never let us play them because they knew it was a waste of money. But because I am a child, I like the dumbest, simplest games that, of course, involve zero skill and animals–duck ponds, where you pick a duck, and fishing games with a little rod. Also note that you always win a prize in both.
- How good are you at toss-the-paper-in-the-wastebasket? I am probably less terrible at this than I am everything else in these questions. I typically don’t toss things in garbage cans because I know my skill set, but it does tend to go better than most other things.
As always, from Friday 5.