What random letter was generated by the online random-letter generator (this doesn’t really count as one of your five questions)? P
- What’s something gross whose name begins with the letter? Ha, so easy–pee and poop. Poop is way more gross, though.
- What’s something crunchy whose name begins with the letter? Peppers. And I prefer my peppers crunchy. My fiancé makes fun of me all the time because I prefer my cooked vegetables to still have a little but of crunch, because I think it’s gross when they’re too soft. He exaggerates and says I basically just like warm but otherwise raw vegetables.
- What’s something (or who is someone) you wouldn’t mind hugging whose name begins with the letter? Paul! Said fiancé. Also puppies. I think I got a pretty easy letter.
- What’s something whose name begins with the letter and can be found on a passenger airplane? Is it cheating to say the plane itself?
- What’s something (whose name begins with the letter) you could purchase at a hardware store? I asked Paul, and he says power drills and pipes. Pipe probably should’ve come to me, given that maintenance had to go buy some to replace really shitty pipes in my bathroom.
As always, from Friday 5.