- when did you last raise your hand to be called upon, to get someone’s attention, or in response to a “how many of you…” question? or heck, for any reason at all? I have no idea. It’s obviously been a while. My guess it was a “how many of you” question.
- when did you last have to do anything akin to homework? I write for a few different websites in addition to my full-time job, so that’s pretty similar. Aside from being paid for it, of course.
- when did you and your friends last go outside to play? My husband and I occasionally walk on a fitness trail in town that has these exercise stations, so probably that. If that doesn’t count, then probably out in the woods over the summer, even though that was more cooking over a fire and drinking.
- how’s your penmanship nowadays? Terrible. Always has been. I was tempted to dictate wedding thank-yous to my husband for this reason, but I’ve been doing them.
- among stuff you periodically eat, what reminds you most of your lunches in the school cafeteria? Oh, I still eat peanut-butter sandwiches somewhat regularly, although that wasn’t really a cafeteria food. And I discovered a couple really good brands of fake vegetarian-friendly meat, so I’ve been eating a lot of fake chicken sandwiches and chicken nuggets for lunch.
As always, from Friday 5.