- How good are you at word games, and what’s a word game you really enjoy? I’m not as good as you’d think a writer and avid reader would be, but I’m also not bad at them. Scrabble is probably my favorite.
- How good are you at trivia games, and what’s your strongest category? I’m pretty good at them. I kick ass at music trivia.
- How good are you at spot-the-difference or what’s-wrong-with-this-picture games? Pretty good, particularly with spot-the-difference. I hone in on small sections at a time.
- How good are you at memory games, and have you ever played Simon? Pretty good, although I don’t play them super often, so I’m not confident I’d, like, win one easily.
- What’s your favorite party game of all time? I had a lot of fun with some of the Xbox games last time a group of friends got together and played, and Cards Against Humanity is always popular. Otherwise, though, I kind of don’t like them–I don’t like games like charades or Pictionary, which are the big party go-tos. I would like to get a set of Jenga when we get a house, though, because we recently played it in a bar and had a lot of fun at it.
As always, from Friday 5.