- What did you most recently spray out of a can? Dry shampoo, I’m pretty sure.
- What’s your favorite food (or food product) that’s sprayed from a can? Whipped cream.
- When did you last spray-paint something? It’s been a really long time. High school, maybe? Like for a musical or our homecoming parade or something. I can’t think of a reason I would’ve used it since.
- What’s something that’s not sprayed from a can but would be pretty cool if it were? I don’t know, because I tend to think we’ve either already put everything into a can we need and that we’ve gone a little overboard with putting things into cans.
- What’s conceptually the oddest thing sprayed from a can? I kind of want to see cheese, even though I’ve eaten it and would gladly do it again. Snow, too. There are some indoor Christmas displays where I can see the point, but I live in Pennsylvania. We get enough of the real thing. And while I’ve always kind of wondered what a Christmas scene is for people who live in areas that don’t get snow, it’s weird to me that snow is seen as the quintessential Christmas scene when obviously, that’s not what Christmas even looks like in plenty of places. I don’t get why you’d want to put snow where there isn’t snow, like it’s that crucial to the holiday.