I love this title so much.
- How do you feel about passengers riding in front of you reclining their seats? On one hand, I’m kind of small and can deal with people doing it, but on the other hand, unless you need the room or or just reclining a tiny, tiny bit, I do think it’s rude to without asking first.
- What single aspect of airplane flight do you dislike the most? All the waiting. Standing in line through security, sitting waiting to board, sitting waiting for the plane to take off.
- What was your longest flight on an airplane? Only a few hours–I’ve never traveled far enough (yet) to have some long flight under my belt.
- What’s your favorite way to pass the time on a long flight? If I have Internet access, even if I have to pay for it, I’m gonna get it. I also read or watch something. Once on a short flight in high school, I did homework. I mean, really, as much as I’m able, I just do what I’d do if I were chilling out at home.
- What are the best and worst things you’ve eaten on a plane or in an airport? Nothing stands out either way. I’ve typically just eaten either fast food or eaten in some chain in an airport, so there’s been nothing that impressed or disgusted, fortunately.
As always, from Friday 5.