- What’s got you behind the 8-ball? My husband got word today that his employer is moving production from their site down to Mexico. He has time to find a new job, but man, that is not the way to start the year, and obviously, it could put us in financial trouble.
- Who would you like to see a VH-1-Behind-the-Music-style documentary about? Honestly, I’d just like to see that show and other similar programming make a comeback.
- What are you likely to find behind your sofa? Cat toys and dust.
- What’s something you’d like to put behind you this year? Debt. Aside from the mortgage, because we’re obviously stuck with that for 30 years.
- What’s something you don’t want to eat if there’s no ketchup? French fries, unless they’re seasoned or they’re sweet-potato fries. Or my veggie burgers or fake chicken sandwiches. When I go out, other condiments and toppings are totally fine, especially places that make interesting burgers and if I have some other interesting condiment at home, fine, but I can’t have nothing on it.
From Friday 5.