- Where in Africa would you like to visit? I’d say my #1 would be Egypt, but I’m so interested in travel that I’d go see just about anything.
- If you ruled the world, what would you forbid people to talk about in the company of strangers? I don’t know. I’ll talk about or listen to anything.
- In what way do you tolerate (or enjoy) being used? A few people come to me to look over writing–usually formal communication to make sure everything is correct, and my mom’s one to come to me and ask if there’s another way to word something. I don’t mind it. It’s the kind of work I’d prefer to be doing.
- When did you recently have an a-ha moment? I don’t think I did. Do with that what you will.
- What’s something you know about turtles? That they’re the only reptile I would describe as “cute.” Ask me this again when my husband comes home. He’ll tell me something I don’t know that he knows I’ll think is cute or interesting.
From Friday 5.