- If you were outside right now, what would you most likely be doing? This time of year, turning right back around and coming inside, where it’s warm. In a few months, though, I’ll enjoy it.
- Right now, what’s a little too close to you? A second ago, it was my cat’s ass, but she moved. So…difficulties. A parent with cancer and a husband needing to job hunt. All things considered, like right now at this moment in time, things are okay, but it would be nice for things to turn around.
- Right now, who misses you? My husband probably kinda does, even though he’s only in another room until I’m ready for bed. My parents, maybe–I’ve been over there a lot and I think as much as they hate to have me keep driving out, they like having me there, too.
- Right now, what’s having its way with you? Sleepiness. I probably could’ve gone to bed an hour ago, but I’m trying to squeeze a tiny bit more productivity out of this day.
- What do you most wish you were doing right now? Ha, sleeping. I was gonna say, “But if it could be anything at all…” and pick something ambitious, but then I was like, “No, I’m tired, I really do just want to be sleeping.”
From Friday 5.