- What mini version of a popular snack food is better than its original? I have always loved mini Butterfingers.
- What mini version of a popular snack food is not as good as its original? I don’t like mini Reese cups as much as the regular ones. I insist the filling isn’t as creamy and tastes a little different.
- What food, not yet miniaturized as far as you know, might make a great hors d’oeuvre for parties? Everything I think of has already been done!
- What snack food might be better in a giant size? ALDI sells this cookies called Knoppers that’s a wafer and creme. I’d eat a giant one of those.
- What five mini-scoops of ice cream flavors would go really well together? So first of all, the creamery at Penn State has coconut-chip ice cream that I adore. Keeping that in mind: coconut chip, mint chocolate chip, chocolate, cookies n cream, and chocolate-chip cookie dough. Not necessarily in that order, though.
From Friday 5.