- What are the areas of your expertise? Literature, the English language in general.
- What are you territorial about? Huh, I don’t know.
- What’s a bit of specific wisdom from your field that could apply to life in general? That there’s always an exception to a rule and sometimes there’s no clear right or wrong, just a judgment call.
- How big or small is your personal space bubble? It’s small but not tiny, but people I know can get really close before I’m bothered. It’s more for strangers–like, I’m definitely the type who can’t stand people who like to get a little too close standing in a line.
- What are your current emotional and mental states? Mostly calm with occasional moments of freaking out about the future.
From Friday 5.