- What’s the most recent pleasant item you received for free? I have a sort of subscription box coming soon that I only had to pay to ship. Not entirely free, but it’s supposed to have a lot of good stuff in it worth a good bit of money, so only paying to ship it’s not a bad deal.
- What do you wish to be free of? Feeling crappy physically.
- What do you wish to be freed from? Having to work a full-time job, but I’ve got good reasons for this right now!
- What’s a song you like with the word (or some form of the word) “free” in it? The two obvious choices are “Freedom! ’90” by George Michael and “I Want to Break Free” by Queen (and its amazing music video), but lurking in my iTunes library are the gems “Free Coffee” by Ben Folds and “Olly Olly Oxen Free” by Amanda Palmer.
- What’s something you could do so you’d have more free time? I honestly don’t know. I could dump my side hustles, I guess, but I enjoy them and they make me money. I feel like I use my free time, for the most part, in ways that are serving me well. Even with side hustles, I never feel like I’m doing too much work or that I’m neglecting hobbies or downtime–today, for example, I’ll likely be home all day and in between some transcription work, I’ll be writing, reading, watching Netflix, all that kind of stuff. I have no complaints on that front.
From Friday 5.