- So — so on Monday, what happens? Today was my last Saturday working for the month, meaning I’d be back to a normal schedule on Monday, meaning my only day off this weekend would be Sunday. So I took Monday off. So on Monday, what happens is I sleep in and at least have the morning with my husband before he goes to work in the afternoon, and then I dick around all day.
- What was that ruckus? The alarm on the sewage system. We should probably really have someone come check it to be sure, but I’m pretty confident with the amount of rain we’ve had, there’s just a lot of water in it.
- What do you know about trigonometry? Everything I did know, I’ve forgotten. My husband and I were just having this conversation the other night, for some reason, but once I didn’t need to know how to do it anymore, my brain released it. Although I’m sure there are a few things I retained.
- Vodka? When do you drink vodka? These days, never because I’m pregnant. And even before that, rarely–only when I had a good mixer. I was more likely to ask my husband to toss in a couple fruity drinks when he went on a beer run on weekends.
- How’d you like to go fishing this weekend? No thanks, I’m a vegetarian.
From Friday 5.