- What instrument in an orchestra would you least like to play professionally? Ooh, I don’t know. Probably something big, like a cello. My little hands couldn’t take it.
- How long would it take you to find a rubber band wherever you are now? Funnily enough, my husband had been looking for some and I could’ve sworn they were just in a drawer in the kitchen, but they weren’t. Turns out that’s because they were in a bag in my office from when we moved that never got sorted through and pout away, like many things in this house.
- In your area, what’s the name of a local band you like? So there’s my longtime favorites, Punchline, but one I discovered more recently and really like is Young Lungs. Ooh, I’m gonna through in Nevada Color, too, because my brother knows one of the members from high school.
- How good was your high school band? Better than the football team, that’s for sure.
- Of bands whose names are listed like Joan Jett and the Blackhearts or Neil Young and Crazy Horse, who’s got the best name? I’m a big fan of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, as well as Amanda Palmer and the Grand Theft Orchestra.
From Friday 5.