- What were you most recently anxious about? My son is about to turn three months old, and a couple nights last week, he actually slept through the night, including last night. But being a paranoid mom, I still woke up a couple times to check on him. Even when a break from 2 a.m. feedings is much needed, it was our norm, so a deviation from that is almost concerning.
- What were you most recently apologetic about? Choosing not to attend relatives’ baby/bridal showers and weddings or being very selective about which ones to attend. I firmly believe we shouldn’t be having events like this at all, but I feel bad for missing them. I recently went to a baby shower that was outside and may be attending a Halloween wedding, and then I just feel bad for going to one event and not the other. Living in an area where this is dismissed as “paranoia” doesn’t help.
- What are you feeling cautious about these days? Ha, see #2. Also, with a new baby, I’m very aware of the fact that people really want to hold babies and like to get right up in their faces.
- Heading into the weekend, what are you confident about? I’m doing this on Monday, but thinking back to Friday, I was confident in a nice weekend with seeing the family we’re comfortable with visiting.
- What were the consequences (good and bad) the last time you felt adventurous? I would tell you if I could remember when that was!
From Friday 5.