- What most recently made you feel elated? My five-month-old baby laughing. Baby laughs are a drug.
- Where is the slowest elevator in the universe? The elevator in a hotel when you’re really, really tired.
- When were you most recently in an airplane? Not very recently at all, at this point. I believe that would’ve been when my dad and I went to my brother’s graduation from boot camp in St. Louis, and that’s been a few years yet.
- With what have you had it up to here? COVID. Mostly the fact that this country’s way of dealing with it is a joke and, like, almost everyone else has it knocked out and is back to normal.
- What’s a good song whose title contains the word “sky?” “Mr. Blue Sky” by ELO!
From Friday 5.