- What did you learn in 2020? How to be a parent. That although I do really, really miss things like concerts, I don’t find staying home for weeks particularly difficult. And I guess that my marriage might be something of a rarity–while lot of couples struggled with being at home together for so long, we didn’t. He’s good company.
- What do you regret doing (or not doing) in 2020? This is tough. Lockdown limited a lot, and I was pregnant on top of that and now have a 6-month-old. I honestly don’t know that I’d change much.
- What are you proud of doing in 2020? Having a baby and taking care of him these last six months, finally getting some work published, even if it was short and not my best. Come to think of it, I’m proud of any writing I did in 2020. I didn’t really expect to have much output with a new baby, but I tweaked a few old things and wrote a few new ones.
- Who did you get to know better in 2020? My new baby!
- What do you hope to accomplish in the remaining days of 2020? Part of me wants to accomplish nothing and just clock in at work, clock out when I’m done, and chill, but part of me also wants to straighten out the house. Baby’s first Christmas means being spoiled by grandparents.
From Friday 5.