- What do you expect to do syrup-titiously in the coming weeks? Ooh, I don’t know. Nothing?
- What did you ketchup on this week, or ketchup with? The better question is probably what I fell behind on. My husband and I both came down with colds over the last few weeks–colds, not COVID–and you’d be surprised at what just some congestion and feeling run-down can do to two people with a one-year-old. We came down with it at different times, which had its advantages, but we ended up behind on most household chores.
- What was the occasion the last time you enjoyed dressing up? A wedding! I’m getting to these questions late, but I went to weddings the past two weekends.
- What television series did you most recently watch with great relish? I’ve been interested in The Walking Dead: World Beyond spinoff and have some thoughts brewing on how it’s playing out that I’m in the process of working into an essay.
- When did someone most recently shoyu how to do something? I feel like my husband did recently, but I can’t remember what it would’ve been. Maybe something to do with baby-proofed areas of the house?
From Friday 5.