- What do you have mixed feelings about? I’m not sure. Part of me wants to say Biden, but part of me feels like my opinion is actually more nuanced than that and that while I think we need to be doing much, much more if we’re serious about dealing with coronavirus, a lot of that is out of is hands in the sense that presidential powers have limits and that the virus itself has become such a political issue that I don’t think any real mitigation efforts stand a chance of being upheld and making a difference.
- What blended drinks do you enjoy? Frozen coffees, like Starbucks frapuccinos or whatever gimmicky name Dunkin has for theirs.
- At social or professional gatherings (when it’s safe to have them), how easily do you mingle? I am 100% that person who’s glued to the one or two people they know, but if someone else gets me talking, I’m fine.
- When did something most recently stir you to tears? A movie, but it was silly because since having a kid, I’m on like a hair trigger in terms of media that makes me cry. And not because of hormones.
- What did you most recently add to your collection of something? Ooh, I don’t know. I’ve added to my wardrobe, but I don’t know that I really consider that a “collection.” Even though it technically is.
From Friday 5.