- Among stuff people have told you recently, what’s been most difficult to swallow? Our nephew has been having seizures, and it’s the kind of thing where it could be nothing and he’ll grow out of it or it could be more serious.
- What swan thing from last week you’ll spend time reflecting on this week? It’s more like something from going on two weeks ago now, but I have an essay in the works and got some editorial feedback. I read it pretty much immediately and have been letting it stew around in my brain until I have a good time to do the revisions.
- What are you waiting your tern for? Hmm, I don’t know.
- Who do you suspect is robin you blind? Look, we all know it’s the CEOs of oil companies right now.
- To what cause or effort are you planning to pigeon sometime soon? One of my sisters-in-law is doing one of those Facebook fundraisers, and as much as I think there’s an over-saturation of those and that we get Fundraiser Fatigue, I would like to donate to it. Really, though, I think people mean well and it’s a nice feature to bring some good to that hellsite, but it’s like, “I’m doing a fundraiser for my birthday!” Cool, that’s great, but so did four people yesterday and I’m not made of money.
From Friday 5.