I’d like to start by saying that I love Scattergories, I’ve never seen another game that spawns so much fighting and fury, and one of my favorite Scattergories memories was when the letter was “M,” the category was something like farm animals, and my cousin and I both played “moo cow.” A friend’s twin brother once joked that Scattergories destroys friendships.
Anyway, my letter is “U,” so…I’ll try it. And I won’t even cheat by starting each answer with “um…”
- What geographical feature should be renamed in your honor? United States. All of it. I realize this is not technically a geographical feature, but I’m running with it.
- Who should play you in a movie about your life? Uma Therman.
- What are you chasing? Unbothered…ness? This was tough–a lot of relevant words start with “un,” which are usually negative, like “uncertainty.”
- What’s getting in your way? Unavailability–a general limited amount of time.
- What are you especially grateful for this week? Usual–we had COVID, we’re now testing negative, so life can go back to relative normal.
From Friday 5.