- When did you last punch someone? Alternate question: When did someone last punch you? The answer to both is probably very similar: probably as a kid, probably involving my brother.
- How many of those frequent (whatever) stampcards/punchcards do you have, and which are you most likely to fill and redeem? Maybe about 10? Not a ton, but not a tiny amount, either. Most likely to be redeemed, at least in the near future, is one for frozen custard. It’s only a seasonal thing, but of the ones I have, I probably go there the most.
- When have you had a really good fruit punch? The restaurant where one of my cousins had her bridal shower back in March served a really good punch. It was some sort of delicious peach Bellini concoction.
- What are your thoughts on boxing? I kind of enjoy watching it–there’s a side of me that likes that kind of roughness and grit. It’s like it satisfies something violent in a kind of acceptable, organized way, which is odd because otherwise, I don’t condone or enjoy violence at all. I think that fact that it’s taking place in a designated sporting event is why. That said, I don’t think the damage it does to the boxers is worth the entertainment factor or worth them making that their career. I think we have a few sports/recreational things we as a society ought to reevaluate and stop prioritizing the entertainment over health and wellbeing.
- When do you usually punch in and punch out? Well, I’m late pretty much every day, so a few minutes after I’m supposed to start. 7 a.m. on a normal weekday, 6 if I’m going in early. Typically, I punch out a little after 3, but I’ve been known to stay until close to 4 to finish up something.
As always, from Friday 5.