- With which Looney Tunes character do you have the most in common? I don’t know! I didn’t watch a whole lot of Looney Tunes growing up, and I can’t think of any personality overlap. I can say a went through a big Tweety phase as a kid, though.
- Who or what are your metaphorical Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote? Myself, I guess–I’m the coyote chasing goals, the Road Runner, and it’s not so much that I never reach those goals so much as it is I find new ones to chase.
- What’s up, doc? Went for a walk in the park since our first nice weekend of spring decided to act more like summer, went to the outlets for a food-truck festival, am now home and really need to shower.
- When did you last hear some opera music? I was listening to NPR on my way home the other day, and they were interviewing a former opera singer and asked her to sing a few lines.
- What’s a good life lesson you learned from Looney Tunes? None, really. I didn’t watch it a lot, like I said, so I didn’t take away much.
As always, from Friday 5.