- What kind of trouble are you getting yourself into? Well. I told my cousin, who’s getting married today, I’d make some cookies for the wedding. Now, the bulk of them are done and ready to go–but I stashed one bag in the freezer at the house and need to get over there soon to pull it out to thaw for this evening, and then one batch is in the oven as I type. I wasn’t able to get them done earlier in the week, and I opted to go out with other cousins last night. So I got up around 6:30 when my husband left for work to get started so I can get them over to the hotel preferably by about lunchtime at the latest, which is actually looking pretty doable. Procrastinators, everyone!
- What was your most recent car trouble? Just the tires needing air. The car’s too new to be giving me real problems.
- What’s a rhyming phrase (such as “work jerk” or “poo shoe”) to describe something causing you problems lately? I can’t think of one! Is there one for self-sabotaging going to bed when I should?
- What’s something that needs loosening or unsticking? Hmm. My husband would say it’s my routines, but I say they work. Last-minute baking notwithstanding.
- What’s your favorite board game involving rolling dice? Probably Clue.
As always, from Friday 5.