- What’s your favorite large, furry animal? Uh, all of them? I am partial to the big cats, though, tigers in particular. They just look so awesome.
- What’s your favorite large sea creature? Again, all of them? Dolphins and whales in particular. I’m also a big fan of sea lions, but I don’t think those really count as large.
- What’s your favorite insect? NONE. Okay, fine, butterflies.
- What are your favorite names for pets you’ve known? I named our dog Mandy, as well as my fish, Blinky, but I think Duke had one of the better dog names, if kind of stereotypical. My parents’ new dog, Seger, has a pretty great name. He’s named after Bob Seger, of course, by the man who bred him and when my mom asked my brother and I if they should change it, we said keep it. He was six months old and knew his name, and I think it’s a good one. You thin of the musician at first, yeah, but when you think about it as a pet name, it’s good. Not super common or silly and it’s kind of different.
- Besides unicorns, what are some mythical beasts you wish were real? Damn, unicorns is a good one. I guess my second choice, then, would be a phoenix because they’re gnarly.
As always, from Friday 5.