- As the year comes to a close, what are you looking back upon most fondly? The two major life events–I bought a house and my brother and his wife announced they’re expecting the first baby in our family.
- What do you do with the end slices on a loaf of sandwich bread? They’re good for dipping in egg yolks.
- What in your residence is approaching its last days? Possibly the water heater. We had to have a part replaced on our furnace and while the guy was looking at it, he mentioned we may want to think about a new water heater soon, as there’s obvious corrosion on parts of it. And then I started to run out of hot water in a bubble bath recently. Besides, I want to switch to tankless.
- What would be an appropriate cherry on top of your 2018 in these final days? Being that I just entered Pittsburgh’s Hamilton ticket lottery…Hamilton tickets.
- What (or who) has a fantastic tail? Sometimes, when I look at our cat’s tail, I’m surprised by how long it is, especially for such a relatively small kitty.
As always, from Friday 5.