- What’s the worst thing about something (or someone) you like? Like a lot of men, my husband is not the greatest when it comes to helping out around the house, and it’s super frustrating. Dudes, if you’re living with a woman, please listen when she asks you to pitch in because way, way too many of complain that all of the domestic duties fall squarely on us no matter what we do or say.
- What’s the best thing about something (or someone) you dislike? I have on more than one occasion really, really disliked people who were also really, really funny. But I think sometimes we as a society give funny people a free pass for being shitty and shitty people say shitty thinks and try to pass them off as humor.
- What’s something best done in reverse order? Dessert first. It’s a cliche, but I have a sweet tooth and rarely room for a full meal and then dessert.
- What’s something you wish you could unsee or unknow? Ooh, I don’t know. Part of me wants to say I wish I didn’t know what some people are really like, but then I just feel like that’s important information to have. And I feel that way about a lot of things, I guess. “Ignorance is bliss” is a saying for a reason.
- What’s the most recently released movie you’ve seen more than once? Probably Thor: Ragnarok. We rarely make it to the movies as is, so it’s not like I’m seeing something in theaters twice, and at home, we’re tackling our Netflix queue. But we saw Thor in theaters, then I believe it got thrown on at a friend’s house and at my in-laws’.
From Friday 5.