- When you were packed in tighter than a can of sardines? My last general-admission concert, which would’ve been Jukebox the Ghost.
- When are you cool as a cucumber? Almost always.
- When were you most recently happy as a clam? This morning when I bought tickets to Anberlin’s first tour in five years!
- What’s as slippery as an eel? My bathtub after I’ve used Lush bath oils.
- When are you as tough as nails? I almost used this as my answer to #2, but when things are getting rough. I have my weaknesses, but I generally keep my shit together. Like now–my dad has cancer, but I’m not freaking out.
As always, from Friday 5.