- When did you last feel sand between your toes? Probably the last time we were in Erie, about a year ago–Lake Erie’s beach isn’t the same as a proper ocean, but man, when you need something, it’ll do.
- When did you last have a sandwich? I don’t know. We ordered from Subway at some point in the last few months. Unless a burger counts, in which case, last week.
- What kinds of sandals do you own? Not many because I really don’t like them. I only own flip-flops at all because we do occasionally go to pools, and it’s just not practical to wear regular shoes.
- How trustworthy has the Sandman been these days? I’ve mentioned this before, but I am now in week 33 of pregnancy, the point where most women are having trouble sleeping. At my last doctors appointment, where I reported that I was still sleeping just fine, she was sure that wouldn’t be the case in another couple of weeks, but alas! Here we are, and although I do wake up a few times a night, normally to readjust and get comfortable (and maneuver around cats), I’m not really having any trouble. The baby moving keeps me awake for a little bit when I first lie down, but that’s about it.
- What do you know about San Diego? I know I’d like to go there!
From Friday 5.