- What movie makes you happy? There are a few, but a reliable one is The Wizard of Oz. There are probably movies I enjoy more, but that one was my favorite as a kid and at this point, the appeal is the familiarity.
- What song makes you happy? Again, many, but the ones on my mind right now are by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. “Dawn (Go Away)” is in my head in particular.
- What food makes you happy? Pasta of any kind. If it’s a noodle, I will love it.
- Who makes you happy with just a text message? Ordinarily, I’d say my husband, but our texts even since moving in together are more utilitarian than anything, like, “Do we need anything else while I’m out?” So probably my mom, who often sends pictures and video of my niece while she’s babysitting.
- What beverage is most likely to lift your spirits? A good, strong iced tea or iced coffee, like a caramel macchiato. Or actual spirits, like a mojito.
From Friday 5.