- What item in your house recently ceased (or is likely soon to cease) Operation? I’m gonna guess our washer and our dryer are the closest to crapping out on us. They were here when we bought the house and look like they might be as old as the house. Lately, the washer has been stopping in the middle of the gentle cycle. I want to replace them soon-ish, before we end up with one not working, but I don’t want to spend the money right now or have someone come in to install them.
- If someone were to poker ’round in your refrigerator, what item might he or she have questions about? There are certainly leftovers in there of a questionable age.
- What’s in your backPac, Man? Well, let’s go with my purse–funnily enough, my wallet is not in there because I pulled it out to use a credit card for something online. But it’s also housing some random gift cards, hand lotion, a set of oil blotters and face powder, hand sanitizer, possible a lipstick or two.
- When did you last run into an old Flame? I haven’t, really.
- With what object are you frequently playing Hide-and-Seek? My husband’s phone, wallet, and keys. He’s not the type to keep track of his phone at all and frankly doesn’t seem to care that it exists, so it’s always floating around somewhere, and he tends to toss his wallet and keys wherever when he gets in the house, and then they get forgotten about and buried. At our apartment, we had a little wall-mounted organizer for these things, and we’ve just never gotten around to putting it back up here at the house. Gotta put that on the agenda.
From Friday 5.