My randomly generated letter was “J,” and no, I did not get a shitty letter first and try again, as I have in the past.
- What’s something that recently exceeded your expectations? June and July, although I don’t know how fair it is to say they exceeded. I wanted to have a fun summer, and I’d say I have.
- What snack from your childhood would you love to have right now? Jell-O dessert, as made by Grandma.
- What ailment do you suffer from? Just some gallbladder pain that seems to be associated with pregnancy and childbirth, based on the stories I’ve heard from other women. Yes, I cheated with that “just.” I was all out of ideas, and I really don’t suffer from jealousy, so that was out.
- Which musical artist would be fun to hang out with? I thought a lot about this because there are certain musicians whose names start with “J” that would probably be a good time…if you survived. I’m gonna go with the band Jukebox the Ghost because I love them, they seem like funs guys, and I wouldn’t have to worry about overdosing.
- What’s something you’re looking forward to this weekend? Journeying to Deep Creek again for a day on the boat.
From Friday 5.