- What item do you own more than one of, while most people own exactly one? I feel like this is kind of a maybe, but TV. I know a lot of people have one in the living room and another in a bedroom, but we don’t. Technically, we do own another one, but it’s a tiny nightstand-sized one my mom bought for my room when I was a kid. We don’t use it and it might not even work. I just kind of don’t know what to do with it.
- What item do you own none of, while most people own exactly one? I don’t know about most people, but we don’t have any kind of smart-home stuff–not even a smart thermostat. Not for any real reason other than I just don’t feel like upgrading, plus some of it is unnecessary, I think. I don’t need to operate everything in my house from my phone, and in fact, I think doing so has major drawbacks. I do have my eye on something for the garage door.
- Among stuff you own, what item is most likely to be borrowed by an acquaintance? Probably books.
- What item are you most likely to borrow from an acquaintance? Probably also books.
- What did you most recently purchase and not use? I bought some clothes for my son that he hasn’t worn yet, but that’s more like thinking ahead and taking advantage of sales. I have a few items in a few bigger sizes ready and waiting for when he outgrows what he has now. If I see something I like, I go ahead and grab it for him to have later.
From Friday 5.